Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Welcome Note

This is me Sampada Bagai, who never thought she would be writing a blog because she personally finds this work really boring. But it doesnt takes time to change your likes and dislikes, so here I am welcoming myself in the world of blogging. This thought of bloggign makes me wonder, how do I start blogging? What should I write in my first blog. Finally, I decided that I will start with writing about myself (the first question in HR interview, which I was preparing these days for).

As I have already mentioned, my name is Sampada Bagai & I am in final year of my B.Tech. I like travelling, photography, eating different kind of food, meeting new people & sleeping (this is a favourite for all engg students). I just another girl next door, who loves to be with her friends always & loves to play with sand on the beach and yes like every other girl I can talk for endless hours, except when I am tensed (which i am 80% of the time). My friends say they like my company, so I can consider myself to be good :P. So this was me, a bit cheerful & a bit depressed, bit crazy n bit intelligent, I am cute & sometimes annoying, I am active & sometimes lazy. I know I am not what I wish to be, but I still am what I need to be & so I am happy the way I am.

I think this is enough for the first blog. I would welcome any comments :P.

Keep Smiling
Sampada :)

4 comments:

  1. @ Readers - she can talk endlessly!!!!
    its true...so be read to read alooot.... :p

    @ Sam - Realy Nice start... :) :)
    i have added you in my blog list...
    Hope to see more of the you here...... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @samy : never thought tu bi aise velle kaam kaege...khair nice start...was gud one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog entry ... i like ur intro :)

    ReplyDelete